Sonatas with Sophie: Summer Piano Bootcamp
Deadline for Sign Ups:
Sign up before June 30, 2019!
Ready to try out piano? An intensive workshop is the best way to jump into learning a new instrument. We offer theme-based classes for students to explore their favorite styles of music. Students will learn basic chording techniques that are applicable for all levels.
- Epic Film Scores (Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Skyrim, etc.)
- Famous Classics (Pachelbel’s Canon, Beethoven’s Hits, Yiruma, etc.)
- Contemporary Hits (Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, Twenty One Pilots, etc.)
- Disney Princesses (Frozen, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Tangled, etc.)
- Jazz (variety of jazzy contemporary songs)
4 – 6 students per group. Multiple keyboards are provided for independent practice and student collaboration.
- First-time beginners
- Beginner (6 months – 1 year)
- Beginner intermediate (1 – 2 years)
- Intermediate (2 – 4 years)
- Adults (sessions will focus on chording and improv)
Morning Sessions (9:30am – 1:30pm)
Afternoon Sessions (2:30pm – 6:30pm)
August 5 – 8
Note: The recital date (Day 5) will be on Saturday, August 10.
With improvisation technique, students can take their favorite song and tailor it to their level.
Students can achieve their music goals quickly and play their favorite song! this allows students of various levels to collaborate and be equally challenged.
$250 for the week (about $13/hour)
Each camp is 5 days. This includes 16 hours of piano instruction and a piano recital open to friends and family.
Student referrals ($20 discount per referral)
Multiple students in one family (2 for $400, 3 for $550, etc.)
Multiple session sign-ups (2nd session for $200)
Interested? Reserve a spot now. No deposit needed!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!